LIVE-IN VEHICLES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Designated areas of the site are the only place where Festival ticket holders can sleep in vehicles.
- These vehicles will only be allowed in the fields if they have living accommodation with fitted sleeping facilities and either fitted cooking or washing facilities.
- Unsuitable vehicles, including unconverted vans with Campervan / Caravan tickets will not be allowed entry and will be sent to one of the festival car parks and as it is contrary to our licence; security patrols will not permit sleeping in any vehicles in these car parks. Trailer tents are permitted.
- The decision that your campervan or caravan meets with our criteria is made by the Campervan gate manager and their decision is final.
- All other vehicles with the exception of towing vehicles must be parked in the car parks. Towing vehicles must remain in the same field as caravans, not parked elsewhere.
- Vehicle tickets are only valid with a festival weekend camping ticket per person. Each person within the vehicle must have a valid weekend festival ticket and ONLY weekend festival ticket holders will be permitted in the campervan area.
- Vehicle tickets must be purchased in advance.
- There are no campervan or caravan facilities for Local Residents day ticket holders.
- No tents may be erected between vehicles for fire safety reasons.
- There is NO water or electricity hook available; however there will be a water point in the area for general use.
- There is no re-entry for live-in vehicles that leave the site during the event.
*DISABLED CUSTOMERS STAYING IN THE DISABLED CAMPERVAN AREA will require a vehicle pass which will need to be purchased online.