Sold outThe Chef's Table
Anthony Demetre joins us on Friday to serve up an intimate tasting menu at The Chef’s Table
Anthony Demetre is chef patron of Michelin-star holding Wild Honey St James, based in Sofitel London St James, the second iteration of the restaurant which was previously located in Mayfair. Growing up watching his Greek grandmother cooking at home, Anthony Demetre was captivated by food, eventually going on to conceptualise ‘bistronomy’ dining, which was practised at his much-loved city restaurant Arbutus, earning it a coveted Michelin star within its first year of opening. Now, his food at Wild Honey St James celebrates classic French cooking techniques with seasonal British produce, giving bistro-style European dishes modern technical twists.
A Bicyclette welcome cocktail
Rye by the water organic sourdough, salted butter
Whipped cods roe
Yakitori grilled Mora Farm carrots, West London (La Latteria) fresh ricotta, soft herb vinaigrette
Isle of Orkney scallop, daube of squid, miso hollandaise
Grilled chicken lacquered with wild honey and Moroccan lemon, boulangère, grilled leeks, wood sorrel
Riz au lait, Estate Dairy milk jam, cocoa
Crisp choux bun, Mara des Bois strawberry
Menu subject to change
Vegan alternative menu available
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.