from £70The Wilderness Kitchen
Christina Soteriou of Bunch joins us on Sunday to round off our weekend of vegetarian and vegan feasting at The Wilderness Kitchen
I'm Christina, a vegan chef from Cyprus and I am so excited to be cooking at this year's Wilderness Festival. I've worked as a chef in Cyprus and in London and I now run a vegan recipe-sharing platform called Bunch.
The menu I've created for Wilderness draws on my Cypriot background, my love for Middle Eastern flavours and the beautiful abundance of seasonal British produce. I can't wait to share the table and the day with you.
Laffa flatbread (vg)
Bold Bean Co. Musabaha hummus with zhoug (vg) (gf)
Sunflower seed labneh with harissa roasted heritage tomatoes (vg) (gf)
Crispy artichokes with nori aioli (vg) (gf)
Kohlrabi ribbon salad (vg) (gf)
Whole roasted courgettes with hot pink tahini and savoury seed granola (vg)
Smoky pomegranate confit mushrooms (vg) (gf)
Freekeh and leek pilaf (vg)
Chocolate ganache tart on a salted oat base (vg)
Menu subject to change
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.