Coming soonLong Table Banquets
Dom Fernando joins us on Saturday for our weekend of Long Table Banquets
Paradise unwraps Sri Lanka’s rich food culture, drawing on family recipes influenced by Portuguese, Malay, South Indian, and Dutch cuisines. Dom Fernando challenges the traditional expectations of Sri Lankan cooking, experimenting with flavours unfamiliar, serving food reminiscent of the island’s diverse cultural past, with a modern expression.
Working exclusively with responsible, passionate farmers and fishermen in the UK and spices and flavours from Sri Lanka. Paradise is ingredient-focused cooking with a fiery island accent.
Fresh coconut pol roti, whipped cultured butter (v)
Ulundu vadai lentil doughnut, mint and coriander chutney (vg)
Ceylonese spiced prawns, mango chutney, seaweed butter
Pea kiri hodi, grilled cucumbers (vg)
Aubergine and jaggery moju (vg)
Southern style turmeric and saffron dahl, Culver House corn (vg)
Dry fried minced chicken, roast paan
Brixham crab kothu roti, brown crab ghee, preserved lime
Samba rice (v)
Coconut soft serve (v)
Cardamom biscuit (v)
Menu subject to change
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.