Coming SoonLong Table Banquets
Jeremy joins us on Friday for our weekend of Long Table Banquets
Jeremy Lee joined the Hart brothers at Quo Vadis in Soho in early 2012, becoming Chef Proprietor of this venerable restaurant. Jeremy had previously manned the stoves of Blueprint Café on the first floor of the Design Museum, which Sir Terence Conran created on the south bank of the River Thames near Tower Bridge. This singular cook has worked with such distinguished restaurateurs as Simon Hopkinson and Alastair Little, who all played a considerable part in the great resurgence of modern British cooking.
His menus reflect the seasons and are full of his favourite things, using produce expertly sourced from his enviable list of suppliers. Jay Rayner described him as a “rare phenomenon in the London food world; a chap everyone agrees is a good thing.”
In 2012 Jeremy and Quo Vadis won the Catey for Best Restaurant Menu of the Year; in 2013 they won the Tatler Award for Best Kitchen. In 2018, Jeremy was listed in The Evening Standard’s ‘Progress 1000: London’s most influential people – Tastemakers: Eat & Drink’.
Jeremy’s first cookbook, ‘Cooking: Simply and Well for One or Many,’ was published by 4th Estate on 1st September 2022 and shortlisted for Waterstones Book of the Year 2022.
Bread & butter for the table (v)
Grilled bitter leaves & ricotta crostini (v)
Roast fennel & goat’s curd crostini (v)
Pea & parmesan crostini (v)
Spiced aubergine salad (vg) (gf)
Roast San Marzano tomatoes, sauce vierge, burrata (v) (gf)
Beetroot, egg & horseradish salad (v) (gf)
Grilled, marinated & peppered leg of lamb
Tian of courgettes & tomatoes (vg)
Roast Jersey mids, garlic & rosemary (vg) (gf)
Green beans, peas & leaves (v) (gf)
Meringue cakes, macerated peaches & raspberries (v) (gf)
Ricotta, cherries & honey (v) (gf)
GREY GOOSE® Nitro Espresso Martini Cocktail
Made with GREY GOOSE® Original Vodka and premium coffee liqueur, this cocktail is served perfectly cold and incredibly smooth
Menu subject to change
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.