from £70The Wilderness Kitchen
Joe Woodhouse joins us on Saturday for our weekend of vegetarian and vegan feasting at The Wilderness Kitchen
Joe Woodhouse grew up on farms in Cambridge and Scarborough. In his twenties, he trained as a chef and worked in restaurants before embarking on a career as a food stylist and food and travel photographer. Joe has been a vegetarian since he was ten years old and has since developed a deep understanding of flavoursome vegetarian cooking that draws its inspiration from seasonality and good ingredients. He lives in London with his wife and two children, and his first cookbook, YOUR DAILY VEG, is published by Kyle Books, and he is currently working on a follow-up title.
Bobby beans, smashed roasted tomatoes, red onion, capers, basil (gf) (vg)
Oats groats, sweetcorn & dill salad (vg)
Dusty Knuckle potato bread (v)
Roast aubergine, tahina, tomato seed & chilli dressing (vg) (gf)
Confit garlic barkey cous cous (vg)
Green goddess little gem (v) (gf)
Chocolate jelly, berries & cream (v)
Menu subject to change
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.