Sold outThe Chef's Table
Masaki Sugisaki joins us on Sunday to round off an exceptional weekend of intimate dining at The Chef’s Table
Born in Saitama, Japan, Masaki grew up surrounded by food, the son of a family running a traditional Kaiseki restaurant called Katsura-Saryo.
Masaki travelled to London when he was 23 working in several Japanese restaurants, he learnt how Japanese cuisine is served and enjoyed outside Japan.
After returning to Japan to work as Head Chef at his parent’s restaurant, Masaki moved to Tokyo where he developed his own style of new Japanese food. In 2005 Masaki returned to London, working with the opening team at Nobu Berkeley Street.
Masaki left Nobu and took the helm as Executive Chef of Dinings SW3.
Hand-dived scallop, yuzu ceviche
Yuzu ceviche, cured tomato
Potted brown crab
Yuzu aioli, steamed buns, N25 Schrenkii hybrid caviar
White balsamic miso vinaigrette
Dashi poached cuttlefish noodle, cuttlefish miso bolognese sauce, bottarga
(Burry Port, Wales)
Port wine tamari soy, gem lettuce
Summer truffle, truffle soy, Akazu sushi rice
Menu subject to change
Vegan alternative menu available
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.