Max La Manna
Max La Manna
Coming SoonThe Pop-Up Market
All Pop-Up Market workshops are pre-book only.
Loaded Nacho Party
Max La Manna is an award-winning author, low-waste chef and digital creator whose casual approach to cooking has captivated an audience of over 1.2 million followers across his social media accounts.
Inspired by his own life experience, Max creates simple, affordable dishes that use as much of each ingredient as possible. His viral, easy-to-follow recipe videos have racked up over 1 billion views across socials.
His highly anticipated second cookbook You Can Cook This! is out now!
As we're outdoors, Max will recreate one of his iconic dishes from his new cookbook 'You Can Cook This!', his 'Loaded Nachos'.
Max will make his super creamy carrot nacho cheese sauce, fan-favourite killer tofu ground beef, quick pickled red onions, and vegan sour cream whilst cooking over an open fire.
Join Max and other festival-goers for the biggest outdoor nacho party at Wilderness!
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.