Coming SoonLong Table Banquets
Olia Hercules joins us on Sunday to round off our weekend of Long Table Banquets.
Olia is an author, chef, and activist, who writes cookbooks and teaches for a living. She has written four books, her first one, Mamushka, won the Observer’s Rising Star in Food Award and the prestigious Fortnum and Mason Award for best debut cookbook. She then wrote Summer Kitchens, Kaukasis, and Home Food. Olia is co-founder of #CookforUkraine, a global initiative to raise funds for those affected by the war in Ukraine. Olia’s awards include 50 Best (Champions of Change), and the OFM Special Award for #CookforUkraine. She was also included in Vogue UK’s list of the top most influential women in 2022.
For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation. More information at the bottom of the page.
Rye, lardo, fermented tomato
Odesan grilled vegetable caviar with herbs (vg) (gf)
Papula - Balcan bean dip with crispy garlic and paprika oil (vg) (gf)
Natoora heritage grain focaccia (v)
Kefir and herb roast chicken (gf)
Lentils with charred courgette and lyok (v) (gf)
Grilled cabbage with sunflower seed paste (vg) (gf)
Balcan baked vegetables with whipped feta (v) (gf)
Poached peaches, rose cream, butterscotch sauce, sea salt crumb(v)
GREY GOOSE® Nitro Espresso Martini Cocktail
Made with GREY GOOSE® Original Vodka and premium coffee liqueur, this cocktail is served perfectly cold and incredibly smooth
Menu subject to change
Legacy of War Foundation
Legacy of War Foundation operates sustainable, beneficiary-led projects which return power and assets to the hands of communities affected by conflict. From Ukraine, where our crisis response has supported adults and children with disabilities and LGBTQ+ people, to Rwanda, where our Land for Women program breaks down barriers to empowerment for female genocide survivors, we believe in providing the tools, training, education, and other support that enables those we work with to shape their own futures
We set up the Legacy of War Foundation because we wanted to do things differently. Our localised, sustainable, beneficiary-led projects in Ukraine, Rwanda, and Lebanon return power, funding, and assets to the hands of the communities affected by conflict.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.