Coming SoonLong Table Banquets
Patrick Williams joins us on Thursday to kick off a weekend of Long Table Banquets
South African-born chef Patrick Williams began his career at home in Cape Town. In 2015 Patrick ventured to London, where he worked under renowned chef Robin Gill and met his now wife, Amy Corbin. Patrick and Amy opened their first restaurant, Kudu, in Peckham, in 2018, which after only six months was awarded a Michelin Bib Gourmand. In 2020, the ambitious duo expanded their collection to include a cocktail bar, Smokey Kudu and, in 2021, a private dining space, Curious Kudu. Later that year they opened their fourth site, Kudu Grill, serving South African-inspired dishes cooked on a custom braai.
Kudu bread, Cape Malay butter, crispy curry leaves, pickled shallots
Kalahari spiced biltong
Chicken liver parfait, sourdough waffles apricot blatjang
Grilled padron peppers, labneh
Grilled peri peri prawns, charred lime
Smoked burrata, grilled peaches, elderflower
Kudu bread, Cape Malay butter, crispy curry leaves, pickled shallots (v)
Whole braai black sea bream, zhug butter roti’s
Charred corn, polenta, crispy chilli and chilli strands
Don Pedro & Milo mousse
GREY GOOSE® Nitro Espresso Martini Cocktail
Made with GREY GOOSE® Original Vodka and premium coffee liqueur, this cocktail is served perfectly cold and incredibly smooth
Menu subject to change
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.