from £70The Wilderness Kitchen
Sarah Turner joins us on Thursday to open our weekend of vegetarian and vegan feasting at The Wilderness Kitchen
Following the immense success of last year’s dinner by Social Pantry’s Sarah Turner, and with Sarah having recently ascended to the role of Head of Development, this year sees Sarah take centre stage to host Thursday evening at Wilderness Kitchen. Social Pantry is an established sustainability trailblazer and caterer of choice for high-profile trend-setting clientele and exciting luxury events, with a forward-thinking approach to both social and environmental responsibility as a hospitality industry leader in ex-offender employment and plans to become the UK’s first and only zero-waste caterer.
Sarah’s role at Social Pantry focuses on developing innovative, closed-loop menus at the forefront of emerging food trends and sustainability. Sarah has completed stages at Silo – London’s first zero-waste restaurant – and zero-waste restaurant Nolla in Helsinki which have informed the high-end approach to zero-waste dining that Social Pantry is best known for. Sarah’s dinner at Wilderness Kitchen will exhibit her distinctive, vibrant style of cooking that combines impeccable sourcing with an emphasis on foraging, fermentation and root-to-leaf dishes. Expect high-impact gastronomy with minimal environmental impact.
Seaweed and confit garlic focaccia, whipped South Downs brown butter
Neals Yard Ogleshield beignet, chives (v)
Nutbourne tomato, nectarine, two fields olive oil, waste bread and linseed crumb (vg)
Whole roasted carrots, carrot butter sauce, crispy peelings, ricotta salata (v)
Hispi cabbage, burnt shallot and horseradish butter, Scottish dulse (v)
Pink fir potatoes, carrot top salt, pickled white asparagus (vg)
Labneh, nasturtium and chervil, courgette, peas, preserved lemon (v)
Choux Eton Mess, whey caramel, blueberry Estate Dairy cream, basil, cocoa husk crumble (v)
Menu subject to change
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.