Coming soonThe Wilderness Kitchen
Returning to Wilderness for a third year running, Social Pantry are taking over the Wilderness Kitchen once again, with an array of guest chefs, to offer the very best in vegetarian and vegan feasting within a festival setting, as well as supporting the programming for the entire dining line-up.
Founded by Alex Head in 2011, Social Pantry has established itself as a sustainability trailblazer and the caterer of choice for high-profile trend-setting clientele and exciting luxury events. With plans to become the UK’s first and only zero-waste caterer and B-Corp certification in the pipeline, the pioneering female-led company brings its unique, fresh, seasonal, sustainable style of cooking to the Wilderness Festival fields and banqueting tables along with a wealth of contacts to curate the most exciting guest chef line-up to date.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.