Coming soonThe Pop-Up Market
Returning to the Pop Up Market to serve a delicious takeaway menu all weekend long.
East London nut-free Bakery The Proof take making pudding off your hands and create desserts and sweet treats that we deliver at your convenience.
Famous for its profiteroles and shag cakes, The Proof has had an amazing journey, from one or two orders in founder Francesca Strange's home kitchen during lockdown, to a thriving dessert and cake business serving customers up and down the country.
"We'll Bring Pudding"
The Proof x Flying Horse Coffee: From £3.50
Selection of daily fresh pastries: From £3.50
Selection of fresh juices: From £6.50
Selection of sourdough toast & toppings: From £6.00
The Proof All Day Bar
The Sandwich Bar
A selection of freshly made meat, vegetarian & kids sandwiches
From - £7.00
The Proof’s Proofiterole Bar
Crisp ball’s of choux pastry, loaded with créme chantilly and topped with your choice from a selection of warm sauces and toppings (nf)
Regular - £7.00
Large - £9.50
Ice Cream Proofiterole
A single crisp ball of choux pastry, bursting with vanilla gelato and topped with your choice from a selection of warm sauces and toppings (nf)
The perfect summer blend of crushed meringue, berries and whipped vanilla cream (gf) (nf)
Triple Chocolate Brownies & Ice Cream
The finest Belgian triple chocolate brownies decorated with naturally flavoured and coloured buttercream and a variety of glittery toppings, served with a scoop of vanilla gelato (optional) (nf)
Brownie only - £5.00
Brownie & gelato - £8.00
Vegan Brownies & Coconut Sorbetto
Rich & Fudgy, dark chocolate vegan brownies, served with coconut sorbetto (optional) (nf)
Brownie only - £5.00
Brownie & sorbetto - £8.00
We think a good tiramisu easily makes it into the top 10 of dessert lists. Ours fuses marsala wine with really good coffee, mascarpone and savoiardi biscuits and the result is boozy, bold and blooming delicious (nf)
Menu subject to change
The Proof x Wilderness Shag Cake
This year they'll also be bringing back their signature The Proof x Wilderness Shag Cakes, available for you to pre-book and collect at the festival ready to enjoy with friends, family and loved ones. Some may even say they're the icing on the cake for celebrating special occasions at Wilderness... What are you waiting for? Book yours now.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.