Sold outThe Chef's Table
Wilsons join us on Thursday to start our weekend of intimate dining at The Chef’s Table
Jan Ostle and Mary Wilson
Co-founders Jan and Mary opened Wilsons in 2016 with next-level neighbourhood dining in mind. With twenty-four covers Wilsons serves creative and innovative cooking from a team headed up by Jan. The weekly changing menu showcases produce from a small network of local producers including that of their own farm which supplies every piece of fruit every vegetable and every herb that appears on the plate under the care of Mary. Since opening Wilson's has received critical acclaim listed in the Michelin Guide and the NRAs Top 100 and was awarded a Michelin Green Star in 2022.
Gold cross, leek marmalade
Bread & butter
Confit trout, land cress, burnt cream
BBQ red mullet, chard, carrot
Russell’s chicken, wild garlic, celeriac
Farm herbs, meringue
Menu subject to change
Vegan alternative menu available
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.