Coming SoonThe Great Outdoors
Drop into your body and out of your mind as Rachel Corby, plant whisperer, rewilding coach and author, guides you to slowly, quietly - touch, taste, smell, see and listen your way through the beautiful woods. Blood pressure drops and layers of stress are shed the deeper and further you go, so much so that you fully inhabit your body and all your concerns melt away.
Rachel was first introduced to the concept of Forest bathing (Shinrin Yoku) which was developed in Japan in the 1980s while living and working in Tokyo in the mid-1990s. She has been practising it ever since and loves to share this wonderful forest medicine. Her work has been featured in many publications from Elle Decoration Magazine to Herefordshire & Wye Valley Life. She is a regular guest on BBC Radio Gloucestershire where they ran a feature on one of her forest bathing sessions several years ago.
Participation is free, sign up online.
Meet at the Meeting Point at the North Arena Entrance no later than 15minutes before your session starts, where Rachel will meet you to escort you to the start point.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.