from £20The Studio
Flexibility is great...but if 100% of your practice is using force from yourself or a teacher to squash and pull you in to cool shapes, things might not work out that well. Strength is great... but if you can only move to a very limited range then your ability to use that strength effectively in your day-to-day day is going to be pretty limited.
In this workshop you'll learn what mobility means and how you can effectively boost your own, whether through a stand alone practice or via you other current movement modalities.
Adam Husler has taught his unique style of non-dogmatic yoga in over 60 locations across 20 countries, fulled by a fascination with anatomy and a desire to ask ‘why?’.
Key to his teaching, is the exploration of balance, in every sense, especially between flexibility and strength. He hosts the Honestly Unbalanced wellness podcast with leading sound healer Holly Husler, and is in demand to teach regular trainings, conferences and festivals around the world.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.