Connecting to Your Wisdom
Connecting to Your Wisdom
from £10The Mindful Space
With Kavita Golia
In this session, we will connect to the vision you have for your life through movement, breath, and your internal felt sense. We move through a grounding breathwork and visualisation practice as you begin to feel into what feels alive for you in this moment.
Kavita will guide you in developing a deep relationship with your body. With the shroom boom growing fast, Kavita speaks about her own research in the psychedelic space and educates on the pros and cons. We will finish with an interactive conversation about how expansion can be achieved in so many ways!
Kavita is an embodiment and psychedelic integration coach with a mission to help people to get out of their heads and move forward in their lives by connecting to the wisdom of their bodies. Kavita uses tools from yoga, breathwork, embodiment, traditional coaching methods, and her current training with Dr Gabor Mate's Compassionate Inquiry to help people reconnect with what is alive in the body. Her sessions are a fun and powerful way to move through unconscious programming so you feel clear and grounded.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.