Rebekah spent years studying how to be well through the eyes of medicine and science. It was when yoga came into her life that she understood the full picture of what it means to care for the body, mind and soul.
Her classes balance strength and stillness. Expect to find elements of pranayama, meditation and anatomical teaching interwoven throughout class. Rebekah is passionate about creating inclusive spaces in yoga and wellness. Her platform, Pana, shares wellbeing practices while celebrating black culture through music and food to welcome diverse communities.
In Dynamic Vinyasa classes you can expect to work hard, breathe deeply, sweat and flow! This style of yoga is designed to challenge the body while quietening the mind, using a series of varied yoga postures that synchronise the breath with continual flowing movement.
Suitable for all abilities.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.