Hatha + Gong
Hatha + Gong
Amanda Denton trained as a contemporary dancer at the Laban Centre for Movement and Dance, but, after a riding accident, turned her attention to the healing arts, qualifying in Massage and Aromatherapy. The discovery of yoga enabled her to come to terms with her injury both mentally and physically.
Amanda has a passion for the amazing, healing benefits of Gong Bath and Sound Therapy and has trained extensively in this field with renowned Gong Master, Leo Cosendai.
Hatha + Gong is designed to create space to explore your practice by moving through a series of traditional yoga postures coordinated with the breath to gain a greater understanding of alignment and balance in the body. The final relaxation is even more powerful through the use of sound therapy. The Gong produces a sound wave that vibrates through the entire body, inviting instant benefits like good sleep, stress reduction, deep relaxation and the breaking up of blockages within the mind-body connection.
Suitable for all abilities.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.