Coming SoonYogarise Studio
Annie Nicoll is a full time yoga and Pilates instructor based in South East London. Born in Scotland, and trained all her life as a professional dancer she moves in a very fluid way and loves sequencing her classes to be seamless and fun. Dance was always her passion in life, but the hustle and bustle of London life and constant auditioning got the better of her and she turned to yoga for some solace and safety.
Mandala Vinyasa is a fun, creative practice where you will move 360 degrees around your mat in a cyclical direction. The sequences are designed to target specific areas of the body which relate to their corresponding elements (Earth, Fire, Water, Air) and begin and end with yin yoga postures.
Suitable for all abilities.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.