Medicine Of Grief
Medicine Of Grief
Coming SoonThe Mindful Space
With The Grief Space
Nici, founder of The Grief Space is remembering the lost art of grief tending, and creating spaces where grief can be deeply acknowledged, witnessed and welcomed. She believes that, in time, grief brings us closer to the raw and vulnerable wonder of being alive. We emerge with the capacity to hold it all - love and loss, grief and gratitude, life and death. Nici’s heart’s path is to share all that she has learned about nurturing a reverence for grief as a way to heal and love more fully.
This gentle, tender introductory grief circle will be an opportunity to gather as a temporary village to explore grief tending in community. This circle will offer an introduction to grief tending, guided meditation, group sharing and ritual. Grief and loss touch us all, arriving in the relationship that ended, the death of someone we love, the regrets we hold or as unmet hopes and expectations. Grief is tied to the destruction and deforestation of our natural world, as well as the longing we hold for deeper meaning and connection to community. All are welcome.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.