Good Vibes Vinyasa
Good Vibes Vinyasa
Coming SoonYogarise Studio
Sarah is a 290 RYT (Vinyãsa, Rocket, Children’s Yoga), with a passion for people. Sarah comes from a background of music, acting, and maths. Prior to COVID-19 her world consisted mostly of these three things, with a yoga practice as her secret weapon to handle her mental and physical stability.
Sarah adores the endless world of discovery within the yoga practice and aims to make her classes personal, fun with a heavy focus on connecting in with your deepest self, and learning to enjoy the bumps and twists on the way.
In Vinyasa classes you will be guided through a breath-inspired yoga practice that invites you to tune in to the subtle energy flowing within. Using the breath as the guiding force you will be encouraged to explore postures in more depth through mindful movement while cultivating strength, flexibility, and balance.
Suitable for all abilities.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.