Coming SoonYogarise Studio
Sam’s (he/him) passion for yoga began during his time at Drama School in New York, where Yoga was used as a tool for the Actor’s alignment. In 2019 he travelled to the birthplace of yoga, the spiritual Rishikesh, India, where he completed his Yoga Teacher Training at Ananda Prakash Ashram with the renowned Yogi, Yogrishi Vishvketu. Sam recently completed a Bhakti Yoga training with Charlie Kelly and Radhika Das.
Morning Bliss is your invitation to start the day consciously inhabiting your body with an awareness for your breath. This all-over morning yoga stretch includes breathwork, invigorating postures and an invitation to shape your outlook for a fantastic day ahead.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.