Rasa Tea Ritual
Rasa Tea Ritual
Coming SoonThe Studio
Ella has been teaching yoga for over six years and is passionate about creating daily ritual - something she shares through her classes and ceremonies. Ella teaches yoga classes and workshops in Leeds and hosts retreats in the UK, Portugal and Morocco. Rasa Teas was born from her life of yoga and dedication to a sustainable lifestyle. After two years, the company has won a Great Taste Award, been featured on the front cover of numerous publications and has a range of custom teaware, perfect for these herbal infusions to brew at their best.
Join this Rasa Tea Ritual to reconnect with 'essence', 'juice', 'taste' (all translated meanings of 'rasa'.) As opposed to grabbing a quick drink, we slow things right down to explore a more feminine and receptive way of being.
During this ritual, you will not be communicating with anyone but yourself. Through a blend of yogic and tantric tools, we will simmer in deep pleasure and gratitude. By beginning with pranayama and flowing asana, we create a shift in energy before entering a place of contentment. This is where we connect to Rasa Teas within a sensory experience.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.