Rechilding in the Wild
Rechilding in the Wild
from £12Wellbeing in the Wild
With Nicki Greenham
Rediscover your joy and inner wild!
A playful workshop to help adults rediscover the fun of life and nature. Release your worries, empower your creativity, reconnect with how you really feel through laughter, songs, games and eco-art.
Inspired by nature, Nicki Greenham is a sound healer, artist and spiritual life coach. Passionate about about empowering people to reconnect with their hearts she runs regular art and wellness workshops online to help people get creative and live a life they love. Having worked with angel frequencies for many years, Nicki loves the angelic sense of humour and is a student/teacher of A Course in Miracles.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.