Coming SoonWilderness Treatments
Wring out those aches and pains whilst breathing in sweet aromas from our oils specifically designed to bring you back to centre. With Swedish techniques the Wilderness signature relaxing massage gives you everything you require after a heavy week, not to mention weekend. A softer touch will leave you feeling like a fresher, newer you.
Any medical conditions must be discussed with your practitioner prior to your treatment
Please note experiences are not refundable or exchangeable, so please make sure you are happy before booking. Experiences will only be held for 20minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and and will be automatically cancelled without refund.
Read our full T&Cs here
Once you’ve booked please check for your email confirmation, if it’s not in your inbox check your junk folder. You’ll need this and the lead booker’s I.D. to check in. Group bookings must arrive together.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.