Rocket + Rest
Rocket + Rest
Focusing on the connection between mind and body, Richard Knight’s classes interweave yoga philosophy with creative flows. They will leave you smiling and energised, and reflecting on your practice beyond the mat.
Drawing on the various heritages of Vinyasa Yoga, his teaching combines the discipline of Ashtanga with the creativity of Rocket. Expect to be challenged and inspired in both body and mind, knowing that no visit to the mat is ever wasted!
Rocket + Rest classes at Yogarise are both fast-paced and energetic, as well as grounding and stilling designed to bring you into a state of balance. The Rocket part is inspired by Ashtanga Vinyasa, and includes playful inversions and arm balances (such as handstands or forearm stands), while the Rest element gives you the time to soak up the benefits of the practice and still the mind.
Suitable for all abilities, though some yoga experience is recommended.
Rocket + Rest
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.