Sleep Boot Camp Series
Sleep Boot Camp Series
from £20The Mindful Space
With Tom Middleton
Quality sleep is free life and health-span insurance. But not all of us are expert sleepers. In these three separate classes, Tom will deliver enlightening sessions on sleep's vital role in health, productivity, and happiness. Explore the latest advances in sleep hygiene, circadian science, and chronobiology while uncovering practical tips to enhance sleep depth, duration, and quality. All classes finish with a deep listening demo and Q&A.
Sleep Boot Camp - Body
Tom will share tips and techniques on diet and nutrition, movement, light exposure, sleep/wake schedules, jet lag, digital distraction mitigation, and how preparing the body can aid deep and restorative sleep.
Sleep Boot Camp - Room
Tom will share tips and techniques on how to create your ideal sleep sanctuary. From decluttering, and addressing light and noise pollution, to essential sleep kit and tools, what you sleep on and in.
Sleep Boot Camp - Mind
Tom will share tips and techniques on how to quieten the mind, reduce anxiety, and prepare for a deep and restorative night's sleep. Covering evidence-based expert CBT, meditation, soundscapes, guided visualisation, breathwork, humming, and yoga for sleep.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.