Slow Flow & Words
Slow Flow & Words
from £20The Mindful Space
Get zen with Yogi Gemma Bolger and Writer Laurie Bolger as they guide you through a blissful 60 minutes of Slow Flow and Books: mixing restorative yoga with mindful journaling. This is not your usual yoga experience, in a peaceful, safe environment sisters Laurie and Gem pair slow yoga poses with calming extracts read from carefully chosen books. During the session there will be time for you to journal and connect to your beautiful surroundings. All levels welcome.
“l love the way Laurie & Gem seamlessly merge sleepy yoga with meaningful readings. It truly is a wonderful energy.”
Laurie and Gemma Bolger guide you through Slow Flow and Words: Restorative yoga paired with mindful journaling.
Laurie Bolger is a writer & the founder of The Creative Writing Breakfast Club. Her work has featured at Glastonbury, the Royal Albert Hall, TATE, Sky Arts & BBC platforms. Laurie has been running creative workshops for the past decade allowing people to celebrate their own unique voices.
Gemma Bolger founder of Gem & I Yoga, has practised and taught worldwide and is delighted to bring her practice to all ages including kids, to various studios, schools, corporate settings, beaches and festivals.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.