Tania Brown Wild Yoga
Tania Brown Wild Yoga
from £15Wellbeing in the Wild
Yoga in the Wild
Join Senior teacher, Tania Brown for a yoga class designed specifically with sports enthusiasts in mind. This will be a one hour flow focussed on releasing the muscles used in the repetitive movements of these disciplines. expect a light hearted, open level and fun experience - No Ego, Just a chance to work deeply on the body and to learn breath techniques and visualisations to improve your sport.
Why should you do yoga?
Primarily to lengthen tight muscles but also to strengthen the core, feet and ankles; improve posture; breathe better and to train the mind for focus. The benefits are literally top to toe!
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.