Coming soonYogarise Studio
Andy Kobelinsky cartwheeled her way around the world with Argentina’s gymnastics team, before settling in London in 2003. And she has been practicing yoga ever since! In 2013, she decided to become a teacher and has now trained in many styles of yoga including Yin, Vinyasa Flow and Forrest Yoga, learning from brilliant teachers such Biff Mithoefer, Rocky Heron and Noah Maze. Biff has been a great mentor to Andy and has a major influence on how she teaches yoga and lives her life off the mat.
Ultimate Yin is a quiet, slow and meditative practice inviting the holding of postures for longer periods to stimulate the body’s connective tissues, like the fascia, ligaments and joints, and to turn within to observe the mind. This is a great counter practice to the more dynamic styles of yoga.
Suitable for all abilities
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.