from £10Wellbeing in the Wild
With Katie Johnson, Barre Set
Join Barre Instructor, Katie Johnson for an energising and restorative class in The Wild! Experience low-impact, high-repetition movement, designed to increase flexibility, strengthen, lengthen and sculpt the body.
Barre Set focuses on the power of working out in beautiful, inspiring spaces with a flowing set of Pilates, Yoga and strength training moves, all with the playful Barre Set props. Katie focuses on alignment and stretching throughout to wake up, connect with the body and leaving you feeling empowered to soak up the Wilderness Summer days together. Join the wellbeing community to reset before wild swimming and dancing.
30min express sessions and 1hr full sessions available.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.