Yin & Dreamy Sounds
Yin & Dreamy Sounds
Coming SoonThe Studio
With More Kolors Yoga
A Yin Yoga journey with music, poetry and meditation. This restorative and juicy practice will allow you to flow rhythmically in body, mind and soul, providing you with deep nourishment and replenishment. A soothing and healing practice that will heighten your senses, provide you with space to re-connect with yourself in a deep embrace of curiosity and compassion, and leave you feeling profoundly revitalised. Chill, release tension physically, mentally and emotionally as you nurture yourself with an open heart.
Andy has been teaching yoga for 10 years and practising for over 20, she has trained in many styles including Yin with the incredible Biff Mithoefer, her teacher on and off the mat. Her great energy is contagious, she is supportive, funny, encouraging and soulful in her approach to the body, mind and soul. Adam, her partner on and off the mat, is also a brilliant teacher and together they tour the festival season bringing joy, love & good times.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.