Yin Yang Yoga + Yoga Nidra
Yin Yang Yoga + Yoga Nidra
Coming SoonYogarise Studio
In a previous life, Lolo Lam worked as a nurse, specialising in the areas of neurosurgery and intensive care.
After many years of observing the pitfalls of inactivity and poor lifestyle, she started studying the holistic system of Ayurveda and yoga. Having studied with some incredible teachers, yoga and Ayurveda helped Lolo deal with her own physical and mental demons. She hopes that she can facilitate an empowered and embodied practice that will do the same for others.
Lolo’s classes combine a powerful yet nurturing energy with a mischievous sparkle. Students are encouraged to explore the practice, learning about their individual anatomy, the power of their breath and the nature of their mind.
Yin Yang Yoga blends two styles of yoga into one practice – bringing together the benefits of passively holding yoga poses with more dynamic sequences and standing postures. Yin and Yang are the Taoist concepts which describe the two relative qualities present in everything. The session will close with a guided Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep) relaxation meditation. Suitable for all abilities.
Suitable for all abilities.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.