Yoga Supper Club
Yoga Supper Club
Coming SoonThe Studio
Cultured Beetroot Dip
Foraged Wild Leaf and Courgette Pakoras
UK Smoked Quinoa Wild Fennel Leaf Tabbouleh
Probiotic Ferment Kraut
Harissa Damsons with a Bilberry and Wild Sumac Reduction
Pine and Blackberry Messi
Served feasting style - menu subject to change
Dining curated by Trewhitts Food and Honest Edibles
Trewhitts and Honest Edibles, two different catering companies but very similar ethos of supporting vegan, organic, local seasonal, wild foraged and fermented foods with a sprinkle of culinary herbalism. Both Chippy (Trewhitts) and Billy (Honest Edibles), have catered festivals, private cheffed and retreats all around the World, Chippy has catered at some of the most prestigious retreats in the world and has qualifications in nutrition and Billy comes from a fine dining background and has opened a bistro. Foraging and Wild flavors is a massive passion of these two chefs with a different twist to your normal vegan cooking.
The Yoga Brunch Club founded by Clem Balfour, will be returning to Wilderness Festival this summer to lay on four exclusive Yoga Supper Club's. Guests will enjoy a relaxing yoga class, followed by a nourishing supper to set you up for the evening. Prepare for a relaxing and dynamic vinyasa flow practice, helping you find some inner space and calm, and refuel with a post yoga feast. We guarantee you will leave feeling revived and very well- fed.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.