DATES & LOCATION
Wilderness takes place on 3rd – 6th August 2017, in the beautiful ancient parkland of Cornbury Park set in Oxfordshire, around a hour and a half from London.
Gate Times: Thursday Noon – Monday Noon
– – – – –
- Tickets are now available – CLICK HERE
- Early Bird Tickets SOLD OUT
- Lazy Bird Tickets – SOLD OUT
- Spring Release – £168.50 + bf – ON SALE
- Summer Release – Available once Spring Release are gone…
- Child (0 – 5 yrs): £5 + bf
- Junior: (6 – 12yrs): £35 + bf
- Teen: (13 – 17yrs): £105 + bf
- Car Parking: £15
DEPOSITS – Adult deposit tickets available for just £35.60 – full terms & conditions here.
TEAM TICKET – Buy 7 adult tickets and get the 8th free
All tickets are available are for the whole weekend. Here at Wilderness we don’t sell individual day tickets as we feel you simply can’t experience all we have to offer in just one day!
– – – – –
For all contact details please click here.
– – – – –
Child (0 -5yrs)
Junior (6 – 12yrs)
Teen (13 – 17yrs)
The following forms of ID can be used as proof of age for entering the site:
- Current Passport
- Current Uk Driver’s Licence or Provisional Licence
- VALIDATE UK
- Citizen Card
- Oyster Photo Card
- NUS Card
– – – – –
Now wild ones, the following are not allowed through (or above) the festival gates:
- Dogs – as much as we love our 4-legged friends we cannot have them at Wilderness
- Glass – absolutely no glass is allowed on site for safety reasons.
- Large stereo systems.
- Illegal substances.
- Portable laser equipment and pens.
- Unauthorised professional film or video equipment.
- Audio recorders.
- Air Horns.
- Fireworks, flares or Chinese Lanterns.
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon.
- Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
- Gas Canisters
- General/Quiet/Family Campsites: gas canisters under 450g or rechargeable canisters over 2.75kg. No more than 2 disposables or 1 rechargeable canister. Supplies in excess of this should be returned to the customers vehicle.
- Live-in Vehicle Campsite: Propane or Butane cylinders over 7kg. No more than 1 cylinder per vehicle. Supplies in excess of this should be returned to the customers vehicle.
- Nitros Oxide
- Petrol Burner
- Any form of aerosol over 250ml
- Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol.You may bring the following to be consumed in the campsite:
- EITHER: 12 cans beer / lager / cider per person
- OR: 6 cans and 1 bottle of wine (decanted into a plastic bottle) per person. You may only bring this in on first entry only. Strictly no spirits or hard liquor. Please note, searches will be undertaken upon entry to ensure this is complied with. If you leave the site, upon re-admittance you may be searched again any alcohol above this allocation will be confiscated. This alcohol may only be consumed in the campsite.