Your ultimate Wilderness checklist
Your ultimate Wilderness checklist to avoid a last-minute packing frenzy
In less than a month, the Wilderness adventure begins, and we want to make sure you’re fully prepared with the essentials, so you have an unforgettable experience. Whether you're a minimalist festival goer or someone who struggles not to pack that kitchen sink, our checklist has got your back.
Tickets and Identification:
Don't be the one who forgets their tickets (it happens, believe us). Keep them safe, alongside some identification to glide through the gates with effortless grace.
Cash and Cards:
While many vendors accept cards, it's wise to have some cold, hard cash on hand for delectable snacks and fabulous Wilderness souvenirs.
Clothing and Footwear:
Festival fashion is all about embracing your fabulousness (especially when you're rocking those theme-inspired looks), but make sure you are prepared for anything the great British weather might present. Pack some breathable clothes and comfy shoes that let you dance through the revelry with ease. Oh, and remember that swimsuit of yours if you fancy a refreshing dip in the serene Lake Wilderness, which is open to all adventurous souls during the daytime.
Slather on the sunscreen (SPF, of course), rock some stylish sunglasses for crystal-clear vision, and don a wide-brimmed hat to keep those rays at bay.
Amidst the merry-making and musical marvels, stay hydrated. Bring a trusty reusable water bottle to sip from. We've got plenty of drinking water taps in the campsites and main arena to keep you hydrated all weekend long.
Calling all campers. Make sure to pack your reliable tents, cosy sleeping bags, a trusty roll mat, a handy camp light, earplugs (for uninterrupted beauty sleep), an eye mask (to keep the morning sun at bay), to create a comfy crash pad. Oh, and don't forget to check our list of prohibited items to avoid any unwanted surprises.
First Aid Kit:
Be ready for any minor mishaps with a fully stocked first aid kit. Include plasters, antiseptic, pain relievers, biodegradable wipes (because we care about Mother Earth), and blister treatments.
- Hand sanitizer
- Toothpaste, mouthwash, and a toothbrush
- Insect repellent
- Pain killers
If you fancy a little more luxury, treat yourself to the ultimate pampering experience at our exquisite on-site pamper parlour, which you can book with When Nature Calls. Or, indulge in a truly luxurious upgrade to Grove Camping, where you'll find dedicated luxury toilets and showers, round-the-clock reception and security, and a pamper area equipped with blow dryers, straighteners, and mirrors.
Stay connected and keep the party alive. Pack a portable charger or take advantage of Charge Candy on site, who offer high-capacity portable chargers to keep your devices buzzing with energy.
Festival Map and Schedule:
Get acquainted with the lay of the land and the line up. Make the most of your time by planning which performances and experiences you absolutely can't miss. Oh, and hold on tight - our 2023 map and app are on their way, ready to provide you with all the juicy details.
Fancy a delightful facial or a cocktail masterclass? We've got an array of on-site experiences just waiting for you. We highly recommend booking these in advance before your arrival. That way, you can kick back and fully immerse yourself in the stunning wonders of Cornbury Park and everything it has to offer.
Remember to pack your infectious positivity and open-mindedness. Embrace every enchanting encounter, dance with boundless benevolence, and spread smiles like stardust. Watch as the magic around you multiplies, creating an experience that will stay etched in your heart.
A sustainability note:
This year, we are doing all that we can to leave absolutely no trace on the land. We'll be providing more support in the campsites to help keep everything spick and span during the show, and crucially, at tidy up time.
Here are a few practical tips on how you can leave no trace as a camper:
- Plan ahead, bringing only what you need. This will lighten your load on Monday morning after the show allowing you to pack up your belongings faster.
- Invest in a good quality tent, ideally one made from natural biodegradable materials. Most tents are difficult to recycle as they are made from so many different materials. When it's time to pack up, be sure to check that you've taken all of your belongings with you. If your tent does break, please take it home and see whether you can replace the broken elements or repurpose it.
- Remove any superfluous packaging prior to your arrival and where possible, use reusable packaging.
- Clean as you go throughout the weekend - it's an oldy but a goody, and makes the campsite a more pleasant place to be.
- Please be mindful of your party's litter and put it into the bins provided. Otherwise, the wind might take it on its merry way across the site!
- Beware of the rain. Prepare for this by bringing kit to wrap up wet and/or dirty items to make it easier to take them home.
- Our campsites will close at midday on Monday morning after the show so, set your alarm to allow yourself enough time to pack up everything properly and leave our beautiful site with no trace.
We simply can't contain our excitement to be reunited with all of you in just under a month. But until then, let the planning and packing commence…