Coming soonThe Family Field
Keepers of calm, Mortimer Nannies are thrilled to be returning to Wilderness for their 10th year. The Nannies will be in their usual spot in the family field hosting sessions between 12 pm - 12 am. Their beautiful yurts will be packed with toys, crafts, games and fun.
At night time the yurts will transform into a giant sleepover with fairy lights, blankets and beds- the children can snuggle with a bedtime story, watch a movie or play a game by torchlight.
Mortimer Nannies also provide the Baby Hub in the Family Field, a drop in, open to all space, which will be on hand to provide changing facilities, toilets, complimentary nappies, a quiet place to nurse and feed, and access to cots in the Family Field
In-tent Nannies are also available.
Click below for more information and to book!
Mortimer Nannies - Teens & Tweens
Mortimer Nannies - Kids
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.