Located alongside the swimming and boating lakes, this campsite offers stunning views of the festival. All you need to do is book, bring your tent, choose a spot and set up camp for the weekend. Simple.
Choose Your Tickets Below
With baby changing facilities and a family welfare tent – if you’re bringing little ones, this is the one for you. It’s close to the Main Arena and Family Field, saving little legs from getting too tired. Perfect for a family weekend away. Just don’t forget your tent. Under 18 tickets can only be booked alongside an adult ticket (max 4 per adult), add these on during the booking process.
A stunning place to call home for four days, in a prime location near the arena, with an eclectic range of accommodation for you to choose between. Exclusive perks include a 24-hour reception, free parking, concierge service, a dedicated restaurant and bar, luxury toilets and showers, free pamper parlour, complimentary parking and trolley service to get your bags to your accommodation. You can only stay in this campsite if you book Boutique Accommodation on top of your Boutique Festival Ticket.
Boutique accommodation will open for bookings later in the year. To be the first to know when, please sign up here.
Please note: It’s important to check the quantity of all accommodation and tickets booked before finalising your order.
Don’t fancy the faff of bringing and pitching your own tent? Meadow Camping offers unfurnished, pre-pitched Meadow Accommodation, so all you need to do is arrive ready to enjoy the festival, but you can only stay in this campsite if you book one of these on top of your Meadow Festival Ticket.
Meadow accommodation will open for bookings later in the year. To be the first to know when, please sign up here.
Please note: You must book both Meadow Accommodation (large enough for your whole party) and Meadow Festival Ticket(s) (1 per person), to stay in the Meadow Campsite.
You cannot bring your own tent and stay here.
Only the advertised capacity for your tent size can stay in the accommodation.
Final products subject to minor changes from advertised pictures, depending on availability.
For those of you who want a little extra shut eye. As such, if you’re staying in this campsite we ask that you do not bring portable sound systems or children under the age of eight. It’s a little further from the Main Arena so if you fancy a late-night party we may ask you to head back that way after 10pm (the unofficial curfew).
Live-In Vehicle Camping
Located alongside the lakes, this is our only campsite that can accommodate live-in vehicles, caravans, campervans and tents together, but you can only stay in this campsite if you book a Live-In Vehicle Pass (1 per 6x7m pitch) on top of your Live-In Vehicle Festival Ticket. If you do not have both you cannot stay in this campsite. Passes tend to sell out so please book both early to avoid disappointment. Once you have booked both both please complete our Live-In Vehicle Registration Form.
A Little Extra Info
- There are no electricity or water hook-ups available.
- Gas cylinders must be under 7kg. No more than 1 per vehicle.
- Only fully converted / suitable Live-In Vehicles are permitted. If you have any doubt please send a picture to email@example.com and we can confirm if it’s allowed.
- Please read our full Live-In Vehicle Info before booking.
Wilderness welcomes deaf and disabled guests and is working harder than ever to make the show as accessible as possible for everyone. Read our full Accessibility Information here.
The dedicated Accessibility Campsite is for wheelchair users and those with mobility restrictions. It is the closest to the arena, benefiting from a central and private car park and a hard road from its entrance.
- We also operate a personal assistant ticket scheme for eligible guests. Only available for teen and adult tickets.
- If you’d like to apply for this, please do not book a ticket for your PA as this will not be refunded if they are approved for a PA ticket.
- Choose your preferred campsite, book the required number of festival ticket(s)(minus PA) for that campsite and then submit supporting documentation via the Accessibility Application Form.
- If you are not applying for a PA ticket but would still like to request use of relevant access facilities at Wilderness please also fill in the Accessibility Application Form.
- If you’d rather not book online, Accessibility Camping Tickets can also be booked by calling Ticketmaster’s Accessibility Team on 0800 988 4440 (subject to availability).
If you have any further queries regarding accessibility at Wilderness please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Camping is freely included in the price of your ticket, so for those of you who prefer not to camp, choose this option and you can use your wristband to come and go from the festival, as long as it’s within the gate times, which will be released a little later in the year.
Car & Live-In Vehicle Passes
Live-In Vehicle Passes
- 1 x Live-In Vehicle Pass is required per 6x7m pitch.
- You must have both a Live-In Vehicle Pass (1 per 6x7m pitch) and a Live-In Vehicle Camping Ticket (1 per person) to stay in this campsite.
- Passes tend to sell out so please book both early to avoid disappointment, if you do not have both you will not be able to stay here.
- Once you have booked both, please complete our Live-In Vehicle Registration Form.
- Caravans and campervans are allowed.
- Soft structures are allowed in this campsite provided they fit within your 6x7m pitch – if you need extra space you will need to book an additional pass.
- Full information on Live-In Vehicle Camping can be found here.
Car Park Passes
- One Car Park Pass required per vehicle.
- Please complete and attach this to the inside of your windscreen for arrival.
- £1 from every pass booked will be donated to Ecolibrium, turning your fossil-fuel travel miles into a direct investment in renewable energy.
- Make sure you book the correct pass for your campsite.
Family Camping – Blue Car Park
General and Quiet Camping – Red Car Park
Meadow Camping – Meadow Car Park (bookable only when booking Meadow Accommodation)
Ride to Wilderness
Bookings will open later in the year for Ride to Wilderness 2021.
What better way to start your weekend than by joining Red Fox Cycling and extending it into the perfect mini-break with their ride to Wilderness?
Starting in Richmond London, you’ll cycle through the beautiful Thames-side towns of Berkshire and the picture-perfect villages of rural Oxfordshire. You’ll camp overnight in a woodland retreat, getting to know each other around the campfire or over dinner in a quaint village pub. With guides and a support van on hand, providing food, mechanical support and plenty of encouragement. They can even bring you and your bike back to Richmond after the festival. This ride is open to cyclists of all levels and ability, you just need to be moderately fit and capable of cycling approximately 46 miles per day.