Located alongside the swimming and boating lakes, this campsite offers stunning views of the festival. All you need to do is book, bring your tent, choose a spot and set up camp for the weekend. Simple.
Choose Your Tickets Below
It is with great sadness that we must announce that Wilderness will no longer be taking place this year. We have been closely monitoring this unprecedented situation and it has become clear that it is just not possible for the festival to go ahead.
Wilderness will return next year on Thursday 5th – Sunday 8th August 2021.
For those of you who have booked festival tickets for Season Ten, please rest assured that we are working closely with Ticketmaster who will be in touch to process your refund. If you would like to join us next year, you will also have the option to retain your ticket and carry it over. Please only contact Ticketmaster after 26th May 2020 if you have not received an email as they are very busy at this time.
With baby changing facilities and a family welfare tent – if you’re bringing little ones, this is the one for you. It’s close to the Main Arena and Family Field, saving little legs from getting too tired. Perfect for a family weekend away. Just don’t forget your tent. Under 18 tickets can only be booked alongside an adult ticket (max 4 per adult), add these one during the booking process.
A stunning place to call home for four days, in a prime location near the arena, with an eclectic range of accommodation for you to choose between. Exclusive perks include a 24-hour reception, free parking, concierge service, a dedicated restaurant and bar, luxury toilets and showers, free pamper parlour, complimentary parking and trolley service to get your bags to your accommodation. You can only stay in this campsite if you book Boutique Accommodation on top of your Boutique Festival Ticket.
Please note: It’s important to check the quantity of all accommodation and tickets booked before finalising your order.
Don’t fancy the faff of bringing and pitching your own tent? Meadow Camping offers unfurnished, pre-pitched Meadow Accommodation, so all you need to do is arrive ready to enjoy the festival, but you can only stay in this campsite if you book one of these on top of your Meadow Festival Ticket.
Please note you must book both Meadow Accommodation (large enough for your whole party) and Meadow Festival Ticket(s) (1 per person), to stay in the Meadow Campsite.
You cannot bring your own tent and stay here.
Only the advertised capacity for your tent size can stay in the accommodation.
Final products subject to minor changes from advertised pictures, depending on availability.
For those of you who want a little extra shut eye. As such, if you’re staying in this campsite we ask that you do not bring portable sound systems or children under the age of eight. It’s a little further from the Main Arena so if you fancy a late-night party we may ask you to head back that way after 10pm (the unofficial curfew).
Live-In Vehicle Camping
Located alongside the lakes, this is our only campsite that can accommodate live-in vehicles, caravans, campervans and tents together, but you can only stay in this campsite if you book a Live-In Vehicle Pass (1 per 6x7m pitch) on top of your Live-In Vehicle Festival Ticket. If you do not have both you cannot stay in this campsite. Passes tend to sell out so please book both early to avoid disappointment.
A Little Extra Info
- There are no electricity or water hook-ups available.
- Gas cylinders must be under 7kg. No more than 1 per vehicle.
- Only fully converted / suitable Live-In Vehicles are permitted. If you have any doubt please send a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can confirm if it’s allowed.
Wilderness Festival welcomes deaf and disabled guests and is working harder than ever to make the show as accessible as possible for everyone.
- We operate a personal assistant ticket policy for eligible guests. Only available for teen and adult tickets.
- We have a dedicated Accessibility Campsite. This is the closest to the arena, benefiting from a central and private car park and a hard road from its entrance.
If you have any further queries regarding accessibility at Wilderness please email email@example.com
Camping is freely included in the price of your ticket, so for those of you who prefer not to camp, choose this option and you can use your wristband to come and go from the festival, as long as it’s within the gate times, which will be released a little later in the year.
Car & Live-In Vehicle Passes
Live-In Vehicle Passes
- 1 x Live-In Vehicle Pass is required per 6x7m pitch.
- You must have both a Live-In Vehicle Pass (1 per 6x7m pitch) and a Live-In Vehicle Camping Ticket (1 per person) to stay in this campsite.
- Passes tend to sell out so please book both early to avoid disappointment, if you do not have both you will not be able to stay here.
- Once you’ve booked both please complete our Live-In Vehicle Registration Form.
- Caravans and campervans are allowed.
- Soft structures are allowed in this campsite provided they fit within your 6x7m pitch – if you need extra space you will need to book an additional pass.
Car Park Passes
- One Car Park Pass required per vehicle.
- Please complete and attach this to the inside of your windscreen for arrival.
- £1 from every pass booked will be donated to Energy Revolution, turning your fossil-fuel travel miles into a direct investment in renewable energy.
- Make sure you book the correct pass for your campsite.
Family Camping – Blue Car Park
General and Quiet Camping – Red Car Park
Meadow Camping – Meadow Car Park (bookable only when booking Meadow Accommodation and tickets)
Ride to Wilderness
What better way to start your weekend than by joining Red Fox Cycling and extending it into the perfect mini-break with their ride to Wilderness?
Starting in Richmond London, you’ll cycle through the beautiful Thames-side towns of Berkshire and the picture-perfect villages of rural Oxfordshire. You’ll camp overnight in a woodland retreat, getting to know each other around the campfire or over dinner in a quaint village pub. With guides and a support van on hand, providing food, mechanical support and plenty of encouragement. They can even bring you and your bike back to Richmond after the festival. This ride is open to cyclists of all levels and ability, you just need to be moderately fit and capable of cycling approximately 46 miles per day.