Reading Between the Wines
Reading Between the Wines
from £40The Books Tent
Ever wondered what happens in a bookshop after dark? Head over to resident bookshop, Phlox Books, and join them for the return of the fabulous Reading Between the Wines.
Owner, and experienced bookseller, Aimée Madill will be teaming up with sommelier extraordinaire Bert Blaize to find the perfect wine and book combinations. A Jack Kerouac with a dry Gassac anyone?
Phlox Books is located in East London and for the past five years has been fulfilling its mantra of "Books.Booze.Coffee." With their passion for making bookshops social spaces, their carefully curated selection of wines and books make them a much loved staple of the new generation of bookshops.
Bert Blaize is a writer and wine consultant, author of 'Which Wine When?' and recently named one of the UK's Top Young Sommeliers.
Over 18 only
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.