Extra Experiences Info and Terms & Conditions
Everything you need to know for booking and checking into your Wilderness extra experiences
Please note you must hold a valid festival ticket in order to participate in extra experiences. Book Festival Tickets.
- All experiences are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, unless the event is cancelled.
- Experiences are only held at the point of check out.
- No previous experience is necessary, but you will need to be in a state of good health and have the appropriate level of fitness for some experiences.
- Come dressed appropriately for your experience and bring a change of clothes if your experience involves the risk of getting wet.
- You are advised to bring water and refreshments and not bring any valuables with you.
- Please get in touch if you have a medical condition/recent injury that may affect your ability to participate. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the experience, or modify the experience, in the interests of health and safety.
- Participation in all experiences is at the individuals’ own risk.
- Some experiences may have age and height restrictions and it is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that they comply with these.
- Please ensure you arrive at your experience 10 minutes before the starting time, latecomers will not be permitted to join and spaces may be subject to resale.
- All experiences can happen in all weather conditions if deemed safe by the experience leader.
- The operators of the experiences operate a zero tolerance to alcohol/drug use. Anyone deemed to be under the influence and/or at risk of injury will not be allowed to participate.
- The experience location and meeting point may be in different areas of the festival, please make sure you have read the full information beforehand so you know where to go to check in.
- At any time prior to the experience starting, it can be cancelled at the operator’s sole discretion, without refund or exchange.
- In order to gain access to the experience, participants must have either a valid booking confirmation email, if you booked in advance (have this printed or screenshotted) and/or paper ticket, if you booked at the festival, and a copy of the lead booker’s photo I.D.
- The operator reserves the right to refuse entry to the experience(s) at its sole discretion.
- Experiences will only be held for 20minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and and will be automatically cancelled without refund.
- To book, we advise you first create a Wilderness account, saving you time at checkout.
- If you haven't already done this, you'll be given the option at checkout, or you can checkout as a guest and sign up later. In this case, you'll still be able to see orders already placed, provided they were made under the same email address.
- Successful bookings will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive this, please check your junk/spam folder first before emailing email@example.com. You will need this email and a copy of the lead booker's I.D. to check-in to your experience.
- Only orders placed for extra experiences for Wilderness 2023 will be visible in your account.
- Your Wilderness account is for extra experience orders only, if you'd like to view your festival ticket order you will need to do this via your relevant ticket vendor.
- Group bookings must arrive together.
Please remember your Wilderness account shows your extra experience bookings only, if you'd like to view your festival ticket order you will need to do this via your relevant ticket vendor.
You will also only be able to see extra experiences booked for Wilderness 2023 as we renewed our website this year so no previous Wilderness account information is available. If you need to create a new account just visit https://www.wildernessfestival.com/accounts/signup/
If you're having issues accessing your Wilderness account, please follow the below steps:
- First of all, please try to reset your password by visiting https://www.wildernessfestival.com/accounts/password-reset/
- If the password reset page returns an error message which says "No user found with that email address", then you most likely do not have an account with us. Either because you haven't yet set one up (see the note above about new accounts for 2023) or because when you set it up you accidentally input the wrong email address.
- New users need to activate their account using a link that will be sent via email. If you cannot see this email, please check your junk folder first. It will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Wilderness account activation"
- If you can't find that email, or if the activation link has expired then let us know via email@example.com and we'll send you a new one.
- To access your booking, you must have either a valid booking confirmation email, if you booked in advance (have this printed or screenshotted) and/or paper ticket, if you booked at the festival, and a copy of the lead booker’s photo I.D.
- Group bookings must arrive together.
- Some experiences, particularly Outdoor Activities and some Wellbeing Classes, may require additional equipment and/or certain clothing or for you to fill in a pre-arrival information form. Usually, if this is applicable, you can find this info on the experience’s website page and you will be sent a pre-arrival email reminder.
- Some experiences will have age and/or height restrictions. Please read all the information on the experience’s page before booking to make sure that you or the person you’re booking for, are within these restrictions, as refunds and exchanges will not be available.
- You can check the individual website page of every activity for all the info you need.
- If you still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or head to the Info Tent at the festival.
- We do not offer refunds on extra experiences.
- We cannot change the time or day of your experience.
- You can try exchanging pre-booked experiences at the festival at our Info Tent swapping tree. This is an entirely self-run option, whereby people can leave notes outlining either what they are trying to sell / would like to buy, along with a phone number so that others can contact them if this is of any interest.
- Alternatively, you can give away an experience you no longer want. If you do this, make sure you pass on the confirmation email, a letter of authorisation and a copy of the booker's I.D. so the new owner can check in to the experience at the festival.
- Details of what allergens can be catered for can be found on each dining experience page, please ensure you read these before booking and, if you book, advise of any allergies on arrival.
- Please be mindful that we are operating out of pop-up field restaurants and therefore are not able to accommodate all dietary requirements.
- Unless specified otherwise, The Chef’s Table can only facilitate a vegan alternative menu and the corresponding dietary requirements.
- Vegetarian / Vegan? We have our dedicated veggie and vegan feasting restaurant Wilderness Kitchen.
- All our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten and other allergens may be present.
If you've booked an extra experience in advance, all you need is your confirmation email and lead booker's I.D. to check in. Group bookings must arrive together.
If you have any questions about your experience(s), head over to The Info Tent, where there will also be a self-run ‘swapping tree’ for anyone trying to sell or buy extra experiences.
A lot of our experiences sell out in advance of the show. However, subject to availability, you can book into experiences at the festival, at the locations below:
The Info Tent: Outdoor pursuits & craft classes
Sanctuary Reception: Wellbeing classes & treatments
Spa Reception: Lakeside spa hot tubs
Feasting Hub: We’ve saved a limited number of seats for those who fancy joining last minute. Book between 10-11 am at the feasting hub, located outside the Banqueting Tent.
Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.