Reenergise and get ready to explore the abundance of arts, music, food and nature that Wilderness has to offer. With a range of accommodation to choose from and exclusive perks including luxury showers and toilets, pamper parlour (with hairdryers, straighteners and mirrors), restaurant and bar, free parking (1 pass per 2-3 person, 2 passes per 4-5 person, 3 passes per 6+ person accommodation), trolley service and a 24-hour reception with staff ready to ensure you have a wonderful experience, the Boutique Campsite is a stunning place to call home for four days. Wilderness Boutique will be open noon Thursday – noon Monday. Boutique reception is staffed all night, though initial check-in for accommodation ends at 10pm daily.
What You Need to Know
To stay in this campsite, you need to book BOTH:
- Boutique Accommodation (large enough to house your whole party)
- A General Camping Festival Ticket (one per person)
- Only those with Boutique Accommodation, in addition to General Camping Festival Tickets, will be able to access Boutique.
- Previously, there was an option to select a Boutique festival ticket but for 2022 you only need to select a General Camping ticket. The exclusive Boutique perks and facilities remain the same but only guests with a Boutique Accommodation booking for their whole party will be able to access Boutique Camping. So, if you’re staying in friends’ accommodation and only booking tickets, please ensure you all arrive together or the accommodation booker meets you on arrival.
- Boutique accommodation sells out, so please book both early to avoid disappointment.
- You cannot bring your own tent and stay in Boutique.
With so much to choose from, make sure you are all agreed on which accommodation you’d like before booking. Then it’s simple:
- Choose your accommodation from the selection.
- Choose your bedding configuration.
- Boutique Car Park passes are included in your accommodation order (1 per 2-3 person, 2 per 4-5 person, 3 per 6+ person accommodation) but if you need any additional ones, you can add them on.
- Then head to checkout where you can choose to either pay upfront or spread the cost by choosing our Boutique Deposit Scheme (available later in the year).
- You should receive an email confirming your order. Please check this has arrived and pop it in a memorable place, as you’ll need this to collect your Boutique Car Park Passes and access your accommodation when you arrive at the festival.
- Book your General Camping Festival Ticket (1 per person). This will be a mobile ticket, sent to you nearer to the festival, download this to your phone prior to arrival and exchange it for a Boutique wristband at Boutique Reception.
- A week or so before the event you should also receive a Customer Info Pack email with all the necessary information about arrival.
Once You’ve Booked Accommodation
Want to camp with friends? Register your interest here.
Please note: Registering does not guarantee fulfilment, but we will do our best to accommodate your request(s).
- Children aged 0-5yrs can sleep in your accommodation with you in addition to the allowed capacity, as long as they have a festival ticket. However, please note that no beds or bedding will be provided for extra children, so please bring that with you. Not all accommodations have extra space though, so please check by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under 18s older than 5 years old count towards the capacity of your tent and must be booked in as usual.
- Under 18s Festival Tickets can only be booked alongside an adult ticket, begin the booking process then you can add them on.
- If you have already booked adult tickets and need to add on under 18’s tickets you can do so by calling your ticket provider and quoting your order number.
Will be available later in the year, stay tuned.