Reenergise and get ready to explore the abundance of arts, music, food and nature that Wilderness has to offer. With a range of accommodation to choose from and exclusive perks including luxury showers and toilets, pamper parlour (with hairdryers, straighteners and mirrors), restaurant and bar, free parking (1 pass per 2-3 person, 2 passes per 4-5 person, 3 passes per 6+ person accommodation), trolley service and a 24-hour reception with staff ready to ensure you have a wonderful experience, the Boutique Campsite is a stunning place to call home for four days. Wilderness Boutique will open 12pm Thursday 30th July – noon Monday 2nd August. Boutique reception is staffed all night, though initial check-in for accommodation ends at 10pm daily.
What You Need to Know
To stay in this campsite, you need to book BOTH:
A Boutique Camping Festival Ticket (one per person) AND Boutique Accommodation
If you don’t have both you won’t be able to access the campsite.
Boutique accommodation tends to sell out, so please book both early to avoid disappointment.
You cannot bring your own tent and stay in Boutique Camping.
Boutique Accommodation is now on sale – book here.
You or your friend already booked Boutique Accommodation? Book Boutique Camping Festival Tickets only.
Please note: It’s important to check the quantity of all accommodation and tickets booked before finalising your order.
With so much to choose from, make sure you are all agreed on which accommodation you’d like before booking. Then it’s simple:
- Choose your accommodation from the selection.
- Choose your bedding configuration.
- Then you can complete the booking or spread the cost by choosing our Boutique Deposit Scheme (more info below).
- You should receive an email confirming your accommodation. Please check this has arrived and pop it in a memorable place, as you’ll need a copy of this to access your accommodation when you arrive at the festival.
- You’ll receive your free Car Park Pass(es) in the post shortly before the festival.
- A week or so before the event you should also receive a Customer Info Pack email with all the necessary information about arrival.
- Last but not least, make sure everyone in your party has a festival ticket too. Tickets will be post out up to two weeks before the festival. If the tickets have yet to arrive three days before, please contact Ticketmaster on 03330 035 937. You can check ticket dispatch information here.. Remember, no festival ticket, no entry.
Once You’ve Booked Accommodation
Want to camp with friends? Register interest here
Prefer to stay in our over 18s only area? Register interest here
Please note: Registering does not guarantee fulfilment, but we will do our best to accommodate your request(s).
- Children aged 0-5yrs can sleep in your accommodation with you in addition to the allowed capacity, as long as they have a festival ticket. However, please note that no beds or bedding will be provided for extra children, so please bring that with you. Not all
accommodations have extra space though, so please check by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under 18s older than 5 years old count towards the capacity of your tent and must be booked in as usual.
- Under 18s Festival Tickets can only be booked alongside an adult ticket, begin the booking process then you can add them on.
- If you have already booked adult tickets and need to add on under 18’s tickets you can do so by calling your ticket provider and quoting your order number.
Boutique Guest Passes
Got friends staying elsewhere who want to visit you over the weekend in Boutique Camping? All they need is a Boutique Guest Pass.
That way you can all enjoy a cocktail together while you get ready. The only thing you can’t do is host a sleepover.
- Up to two Boutique Guest Passes can be purchased alongside each accommodation.
- If you’ve already booked accommodation and want to add on Guest Passes just contact us at email@example.com
- Guest Passes will allow entry to the Boutique Campsite and facilities, but no additional bedding or car park passes are included.
- Of course, your guests must also have a festival wristband for their own campsite too.
The Boutique deposit scheme allows you to split the cost of your accommodation, tickets and any extras you add on to your order.
- Simply begin the accommodation booking process and then you’ll be given the option to pay via deposit scheme at check out.
- Please note: Deposit Scheme tickets are based on Summer Release pricing.
For any other questions on Boutique Camping please email firstname.lastname@example.org