What do I need to stay in Boutique Camping?
When can I arrive and when do I have to have gone home by?
You can arrive from noon on Thursday 30th July. We ask you to be on your way home by noon on Monday 3rd August.
Can I bring cooking facilities with me?
Yes of course. It must not be used inside your accommodation though. Please see the restrictions on cooking equipment here.
Are children welcome in Boutique Camping?
Yes. Children aged 0-5 can sleep in your Boutique accommodation with you, in addition to the allowed capacity, as long as they have a festival ticket. However, please note that no beds or bedding will be provided, so please bring that with you.
Not all types of accommodation have extra space though. The following should be suitable for accommodating extra child beds:
Acorn Bell for 2 | Bedouin Tent for 2 | Bell House for 2 | Classic Bell for 2 or 3 | Luxury Bell for 2 or 3 | Luxury Hazel Yurt for 2 | Luxury Tipi for 2 | Luxury Woodland Yurt for 2 | Shikar Tent for 2 | Woodland Bell Tent for 2 or 3.
- All Under 18s who are older than 5 count towards the capacity of your tent and must be booked in as usual.
- Anyone beyond the advertised capacity will not be permitted to stay in the accommodation.
- All Under 18s staying with you in Boutique Camping must have a festival ticket for their age.
- Child (0-5yrs), Juniors (6-12yrs) or Teens (13-17yrs). Max 4 Under 18s per adult.
I have already purchased but cannot remember what is included in my accommodation structure (i.e. towels, lighting)?
You can check exactly which accommodation you booked by checking your email order confirmation. To remind yourself of the exact contents/facilities for your chosen accommodation, just check here.
What items can I not bring into the Boutique Camping site?
Rules and restrictions are the same across the festival site, so please check the list here.
I want to book extra experiences like The Lakeside Spa and Long Table Banquets. How do I do that?
Extra experiences can all be booked via the Wilderness Website. Keep an eye on our socials and sign up to our newsletter, to be the first to know all our key announcements.
Can I stay near my friends?
Provided you are staying in the same accommodation type as your friends this can be accommodated, but otherwise not guaranteed.
Fill in this form to request to be near your friends.
I’d prefer not to stay in an area with under 18s, is this possible?
The Boutique campsite is popular with families but if you’d prefer to stay in an over 18s only area register interest here.
Registering does not guarantee fulfilment, but we will do our best to accommodate your request.
My Car Park Pass hasn’t arrived what do I do?
Your free Car Park Pass (1 per 2-3person, 2 per 4-5person, 3 per 6+ person accommodation) should be posted out to you within a week of the festival. If this doesn’t arrive, just bring your booking confirmation email, lead booker’s I.D. and head for the Boutique Car Park when you arrive, and they will give you a pass. For anything over the allocated free passes you can buy an additional Boutique Car Park Pass during the booking process.
What do I need for arriving at the festival?
You will need these things:
- Your mobile ticket – downloaded to your phone in advance to exchange for your wristband on arrival at Boutique Reception.
- The emailed confirmation of your Boutique Accommodation booking and the lead booker’s I.D. for checking in at Boutique Reception.
- Your Boutique Car Park Pass, filled out and clearly displayed in your vehicle.