Lakeside Spa Info / Terms & Conditions
Two hour sessions are inclusive of the entire period spent in the Spa, including showers before and after the Spa.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked session start time.
Spaces will only be held for 20 minutes, after your booked time, at this point tickets will be released for resale and no refunds will be given.
Full tubs are for a maximum of six people only. If your party is larger than this, regardless of whether you all plan on being in the hot tub at the same time or not, you’ll need to book additional individual spaces or extra tubs to accommodate the full party size.
No under-18s allowed in the Spa. Exception will be made for children over 12 if accompanied by adults. Please email Bathing Under The Sky to let them know in advance if you will be bringing children between the age of 12-18 years.
No outside alcohol is permitted in the Spa. You can make use of our Spa Bar and have drinks served to your hot tub.
Zero drug policy. Any guests found in possession of drugs or attempting to consume drugs will be asked to leave the Spa premises immediately. No refunds will be given.
We reserve the right to refuse your entry to the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Hot showers with shampoo and shower gel will be provided.
Strictly no underwear or daywear is allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing or birthday suits only please. Fresh, clean swimwear will be available to hire from the reception.
Hot tubs are emptied, cleaned and sanitised every day.
Stay hydrated. it’s important to stay hydrated while you’re using the Spa and Sauna. We recommend bringing a water bottle which you can refill at the spa water refill stations.
You should not use the spa if:
- You have serious illness, or have a heart condition, high or low blood pressure, respiratory condition, or any other medical condition which may affect your reaction to heat.
- You are taking medication for any of the above conditions.
- You are susceptible to migraines – sauna and hot water can heighten that.
- You have had diarrhoea within the last 14 days.
- You have a contagious disease, infectious skin condition, open sores and wounds.
- You have an illness causing an inability to perspire.
- You have had a heavy meal within one-and-a-half hours.
- Pregnant women: Are advised not to use sauna and other heat-treatment or should seek medical advice before doing so.
- Diabetics: Are strongly advised to check with their doctor before sauna-bathing.
If you have any questions or would like to make special arrangements, please contact email@example.com