Terms and Conditions for Ticket Purchasing by Instalments – Payment Plan 1
- General, Family and Live-In Camping Tickets and Non-Camping Tickets for Wilderness Festival 2024 (“Tickets”) can be bought by paying the purchase price over six (6) instalments. Payment by instalments is available to any customer buying a ticket between 1 November 2023, 09:00 (UK time) and 30 November 2023, 17:00 (UK time) (the “Eligibility Period”), subject to ticket availability. The first instalment must be paid within the Eligibility Period.
- The full price of your purchase of the Ticket:
Adult: £200.00 (face value) + £20.00 (service charge) = £220.00 per Ticket
Teen: £125.00 (face value) + £12.50 (service charge) = £137.50 per Ticket
Junior: £40.00 (face value) + £4.80 (service charge) = £44.80 per Ticket
Child: £10.00 (face value) + £1.20 (service charge) = £11.20 per Ticket
A handling fee of £3.25 is also charged per transaction (non-refundable if forfeit) (“Handling Fee”).
Payments will be charged as follows:
- All Instalments are non-refundable, and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever other than in accordance with clause 11 of Ticketmaster’s Purchase Policy and the Wilderness Festival 2024 Terms and Conditions. The first instalment includes a per ticket service charge and per transaction handling fee, which, subject to the foregoing, are also non-refundable.
- The first instalment will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your purchase of the ticket during the Eligibility Period. Each subsequent instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the due dates set out in paragraph 2, without further recourse to you. If your card is declined, you will be contacted for an alternative card. Any alternative card must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 days of the due date, your ticket(s) will be void, and you will not receive a refund for any instalments (including service charge and handling fee) already paid.
- You agree to pay the full ticket price plus the service charge and handling fee when the first instalment is transacted. The transaction will be completed only once your payment of all instalments has been processed and the total is paid in full.
- If you do not pay any of the instalments in full by the dates set out in paragraph 2, and we are not provided with an alternative credit or debit card within 5 days of the relevant due date where the original method of payment provided is declined (as per paragraph 4), you will lose (i) all instalments (including service charge and handling fee) already paid, and (ii) the ticket(s) will be void. Subject to availability, we may exercise our discretion and permit you to restart instalments with a view to making your void ticket into a valid ticket again. If you wish to seek to do this, you must contact Ticketmaster customer services. There can be no guarantee of availability in such cases.
- It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of all instalments on the dates set out in paragraph 2 and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final instalment can be charged.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, save as provided in Ticketmaster’s Purchase Policy referred to in paragraph 9 below.
- These special Terms and Conditions are in addition to Ticketmaster’s Purchase Policy http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html?tm_link=tm_homeA_i_purchasep and the Wilderness Festival 2024 Terms and Conditions of Entry https://www.wildernessfestival.com/terms-and-conditions-of-entry/.