Sober and Social
Sober and Social
from £12The Mindful Space
Come and join Coach, Speaker and founder of Sober & Social Emily Syphas for this explorative and thought-provoking workshop to empower you to have a hangover-free festival! She will tell you more about her own story, help you discover the joy of a life with less hangovers and inspire you to embrace your weekend booze-free. This is a judgement-free zone where everyone is welcome! It's time to get curious!
Emily is a Coach, Speaker and Writer who helps to empower others to live happy and hangover free. In 2018, Emily founded Sober & Social after years of being in a negative cycle with her drinking and the impact this had on her mental health and well-being. It was from this that she decided to embark on a journey of hangover-free living. and sharing her passion to help empower and inspire others to lead their healthiest, happiest and hangover-free life. She has been featured in Vogue, Women’s Health, Glamour, Sheerluxe and the BBC.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.