Coming SoonLong Table Banquets
Looking for the perfect end to your Wilderness weekend? Look no further...
The infamous Bloodshot Supperclub was formulated from an initial discussion between Robin Gill and Nuno Mendes (Chiltern Firehouse), following a lunch at The Dairy, the two chefs agreed that for a capital city with London’s reputation, there was something lacking when it came to choice for the hardworking restaurant and food industry employees. Starting after service and continuing well into the small hours, it is a wild night including a full-on tasting menu, guest chefs, surprising entertainment, great music, and plenty to drink.
This year, we’re beyond thrilled that Robin and a team of the finest chefs will be bringing their hedonistic hospitality party to Wilderness. Bloodshot is the ultimate late-night soiree and the perfect end to a weekend of debauchery. Bring your dancing shoes and an open mind!
Monkey gland sweetbread
BBQ’d wild octopus taco, fermented corn, grilled chilli salsa, pickled Scottish dulse
Robin Gill & Ruben Dawnay
Retired dairy cow short ribs
Smoked bone marrow brûlée
Togarashi cheese fries
Tirami-choux - a tiramisu filled craq choux bun
Roasted vermouth strawberry cheesecake craq choux bun
GREY GOOSE® Nitro Espresso Martini Cocktail
Short description: Made with GREY GOOSE® Original Vodka and premium coffee liqueur, served perfectly cold and incredibly smooth
Menu subject to change
No dietaries can be accommodated
Over 18 only
Photo credit - Mike Taylor
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.