Coming SoonYogarise Studio
Amy discovered yoga in 2015, whilst on a work secondment to Geneva. Once an avid runner, she swapped pounding the pavement for a community-based yoga studio. Amy is qualified to teach a range of styles including Hatha, Vinyasa, pregnancy, Mandala, Yin and Yoga Nidra.
Amy is a spoken word poet and you will find poetry and music weaved through her classes. Amy is the co-founder of SEED and is hosting Yogarise’s Supper Club, she also hosts Yogarise’s Book Club & Grub and runs yoga and creative writing workshops.
Power Yoga classes are energetic and strength-based, working the body to the core to build flexibility and endurance, while weaving in conscious breathing to help still the mind while invigorating you. You can expect to work hard, breathe deeply, sweat and challenge yourself!
Suitable for all abilities, though some yoga experience is recommended.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 15 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.