The Lakeside Spa
The Lakeside Spa
from £60The Sanctuary & Spa
Be transported from the whirlwind of festival life into luxurious tranquillity. In a hidden glade beside a crystal clear swimming lake, balance yourself in wood-fired hot tubs and sauna hewn from the finest red cedar brought to you by the experts at Bathing Under the Sky.
Let the sauna soothe away symptoms of the previous night's frivolity. Unwind in a steaming hot tub as the dappled summer sun glistens across the lake or enjoy a glass of bubbly while the sun sets between the trees. Sessions last for 2-hours and include the entire time spent in the Lakeside Spa area.
Full Tub: Indulge in the uninterrupted bliss of a full tub. There is enough space for everyone booked in individually at the spa but sometimes a party may get split. If you reserve a Full Tub it will be yours and yours alone, with a personalised name board for your team. Maximum six people per tub - if your party is larger than this you'll need to book additional individual spaces or extra tubs to accommodate them.
- Over 18's only.
- Please arrive for your session 15mins before your allocated time.
- Spaces will only be held for 20mins, after that tickets are subject to resale.
- You must bring your own towel.
- We advise bringing your own water bottle which you can refill at one of the spa water stations.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note extra experience bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Experiences will only be held for 20 minutes, after that tickets are subject to resale and will be automatically canceled without refund.
- Feasting Experiences can only facilitate dietary requirements as outlined on the individual chef's booking page.
- All our menus are designed as nut-free, but please be aware all our food is prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten, and other allergens may be present.
- We cannot facilitate dietaries at Bloodshot Supperclub
- For every booking made to our Feasting Experiences, you'll also be given the option to donate to Olia Hercule's co-founded Legacy of War Foundation, more information available here.
- Babies and little ones can sit on parents' laps at all restaurants except for The Chef's Table. If they're in a pram please ask on arrival to be seated at the end of a table. Please note, we don't have a dedicated children's menu, so if you’re planning to have them eat with you they’ll need to be booked as an additional seat.
- If you pre-book one of The Proof x Wilderness Celebration Cakes, please note you can only collect after 2pm on your chosen collection day.
- Outdoor experiences will take place come rain or shine.
Order Confirmations & More Info
- If you don't receive an order confirmation email, please first check your junk/spam folder before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can see full information on how to book experiences, access your Wilderness account and experience Ts & Cs here.
- You’ll need a copy of the lead booker’s I.D. and your confirmation email (printed or screenshotted on your phone) to check-in. Group bookings must arrive together.